We cannot spot a human being who didn't have a hair loss problem. Without the difference between men and women everyone is suffering from the hair loss problem. Most of us give intense care to our hair, but avoiding all our cares, our hair continues to fall. Hairfall can be mostly seen in women than in men. There is a normal range of hair fall for everyone. The normal range of hair loss is 50 to 100 hairs a day. But if this amount increases considerably then we have to give special care.
WHO ARE LIKELY TO EXPERIENCE HAIR FALL?
- Women over the age of 40.
- Women who have recently given birth.
- Chemotherapy survivors and others that have been harmed by other drugs.
- Women who always use harsh chemicals on their hair or have hairstyles that tug on it (such as tight ponytails or tight braids).
- Women who have reached menopause.
SIGNS OF HAIRLOSS IN WOMEN
- Observing more hair dropping out on your brush, the tile, in showers, on your pillows, or in the sink regularly.
- Having visible patches of thinner or absent hair, including a widening section on the top of your head.
- Seeing the skin of the scalp through the hair
- Ponytails that are shorter.
- Seeing hair break off
WHEN TO CONSULT A DOCTOR?
If you notice your hair fall exceeds the rate of 100 hairs per day. Then you shall consult a doctor. If you also find thinning the strength of your ponytail, then it's high time to consult a doctor.
COMMON CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
This is the most common cause of hair loss and it occurs with aging. This type of hair loss occurs for both men and women. In men, it occurs as bald and in women, we could notice thinning the hair strands along with the crown of the scalp.
2.MENOPAUSE AND HORMONAL IMBALANCES
This is the most common cause of hair fall in women. With menopause the hormones in the human body became imbalanced. This hormonal imbalance also results in overall stress in the body. This overstress may also be a reason for hair loss.
Sudden climate change or the change in our living place may cause hair fall. When we shift from our living place to another place or even another country, then the sudden change of climate may cause hair loss. Because our body takes some time to adjust with the new atmosphere
It is one of the major causes. As we witness many cancer patients, we could easily spot their hair loss. This is due to the radiation therapy to their body.
Hair loss can result from certain medications. Some drugs affect our hair badly.
6.LACK OF VITAMINS
Lack of vitamins and nutritious food also results in hair thinning and hair loss. For healthy hair, we need to consume a healthy diet. Leafy vegetables and fruits help very much in the health of hair.
SPA THE REMEDY
The easiest way to control your hair loss is getting a hair spa from any beauty parlor. A Hair spa refreshes your hair and it controls your hair fall. Benefits of a hair spa are
- Stimulates hair growth
- Nourishes the scalp
- Deep conditions the hair
- Balances oil secretion